What ive been up to....Viva Mexico! ;)

7 years 3 months ago
Mataman
Administrator
Administrator
More
Topic Author
What ive been up to....Viva Mexico! ;) #6517
So, ever since I had heard of the F-5 coming out for DCS I thought of the Mexican air force squadron(401st). Unfortunately I've been gone away from my pc and never got around to it. I occurred to me to look and see if anyone had made a skin. They had ,but I think these were made before the .PSD skin files were released. So I updated them ! Fresh paint jobs(panel lines :woohoo: !) and added a couple more custom paint jobs from the squadron. I'm also going to update the wallpaper and the loading screens for the F-5.(If yall remember I did this for the UH-1 skin I made (that was fun, I need to update it to F99th)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago
Sweeper
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More
What ive been up to....Viva Mexico! ;) #6518
Nice!

7 years 3 months ago
NickJZX100
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More
What ive been up to....Viva Mexico! ;) #6519

Nice work dude, how did you do the tail art if you don't mind me asking?

7 years 3 months ago
Mataman
Administrator
Administrator
More
Topic Author
What ive been up to....Viva Mexico! ;) #6525
the tail art? the background is a tiger print with some filters to make it look painted and the tiger head is just photoshopped. I'm gonna work on base skins some more later on I worked this up in a day and half and I know there are details that I skipped.

I forgot to add descriptions to skins. The tiger tail skin is a 30th anniversary skin I updated to commemorate the 35th anniversary.
The black camo is one variation I found in pics in 2016.
The regular camo the default paint scheme since the planes were acquired in 1982.
I plan to do another tiger tail that is in black and white, still researching that one.

7 years 3 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
What ive been up to....Viva Mexico! ;) #6528
Needs a clipart of an AN-M64 or some other stereotypical-looking bomb blowing up a particular wall.

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds