AIR : LAND : SEA : FIGHT!

Fighting 99th Forum

GTA Executives and Other Criminals Update is Out

8 years 4 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
Topic Author
GTA Executives and Other Criminals Update is Out #314
Fired up the old GTA V Online again to check out this executives thing. It sounds super awesome, but I didn't really do anything that it offers because I'm below $1 million at the moment (that's the threshold for being a "VIP" where you can create your organization thing and hire bodyguards and whatnot) and apparently none of the VIPs in my session were interested in my services as a bodyguard. Go figure.

I did manage to capture this little snippet of my daily GTA life though:

So, just keep in mind that this new GTA Online thing is now available for whenever we're all bored with everything and want to do something different. And as another general reminder for anyone who has GTA V PC but hasn't added me to their friends, my name in game is the same as everywhere else: pyromaniac4002. Add me.

EDIT: For some reason the embedded player doesn't want to work, so here's the direct link for now..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago
TracerFacer
Administrator
Administrator
More
GTA Executives and Other Criminals Update is Out #2283
To make a short story long..

I once had to bribe my son, to go on the Superman ride at Six Flags Magic Mountain. He was terrified. But his sister and I wanted to go.. so I threw down "any xbox game of his choice. " if he would just get on the ride already.

Fine. He gets on. He's in tears. His sister is laughing her ass off. I feel bad. And I myself regret going on the damn ride.. lol.. I'm getting old you see.

We get home. first thing we are off to game stop.. he picks a game, I don't bother checking it..

we get home.. in it goes..

A few hours later.. I go walking by the TV and he's like "Hey dad, whats that.." pointing at the TV..

I look.. His toon is walking down the street, swinging a 18" long purple dildo, and he's beating hookers with it..

...processing..

Son, I'm gonna need to have that game back..

What? Why?

Staring at screen..."come on, lets go.. off to game stop to get something else.. "

hehe.. I paid a bit more attention to the next one. :)

8 years 4 months ago
Cygon_Parrot
More
GTA Executives and Other Criminals Update is Out #2284

Can't imagine why not. After watching that, you're hired IRL. Re-accommodation and tickets are courtesy, beautiful private house with pool, etcetera. LOL!

Glad you said that, I was about to go and force a flashplayer update, and stuff.

8 years 4 months ago
runny
More
GTA Executives and Other Criminals Update is Out #2285
I'd sooner play with a Barbie than play GTA, and the 'well that's disturbing' factor is comparable between GTA and a 24 yr old guy playing with Barbies IMO.

8 years 4 months ago
Cygon_Parrot
More
GTA Executives and Other Criminals Update is Out #2286

LOL, runny! A 24 y/o guy playing with barbies is EXTREMELY disturbing, IMO.

8 years 4 months ago
runny
More
GTA Executives and Other Criminals Update is Out #2287
So is watching a 8 yr old beating hookers with a giant dildo.

8 years 4 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
Topic Author
GTA Executives and Other Criminals Update is Out #2288

Lol wow. Must've been GTA San Andreas or I'm a lot worse at GTA than I knew because I've never found a dildo melee weapon and gone on a slapping spree with it in GTA. San Andreas is the only one I never really played. That was also the one with the "Hot Coffee mod" fiasco, so it seems a bit par for the course with what those developers were putting in that game.

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds