AIR : LAND : SEA : FIGHT!

Fighting 99th Forum

Straight from your Squadron Encylopedia

8 years 7 months ago
Davison
More
Topic Author
Straight from your Squadron Encylopedia #208
So i keep getting a bunch of questions (mostly from tool) about any random thing that involves military aviation. I have also been asked how i know so much about this.

No, i was not an Air Force pilot, nor was I in the Air Force (although when i was in elementary school, i wanted to be). No, I was in the Army as a truck driver, but ever since I was a kid, i watched documentary after documentary, not to mention the amount of books i went through every week.... I grew up watching the Military channel and similar stuff. Yea, i was a weird kid, well.. i'm still weird, my knowledge retention is ridiculous.

Anyway, was going through my documentary collection today, and found a set of DVD's i haven't watched in a few years. It's called "Wings of Destruction"

It's a really good collection of information on Military Aviation from 1914 all the way to 2000. If you interested at all in the Military History of Aviation, you should definitely check it out.

Also, google is your friend :P

Note* - I don't ever claim to know everything. But what i do know, i'm willing to share, and what i don't know i'm always willing to learn.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

“No thief, however skillful, can rob one of knowledge, and that is why knowledge is the best and safest treasure to acquire.”
― L. Frank Baum

“Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.”
― Eoin Colfer

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
― Stephen Hawking

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds