AIR : LAND : SEA : FIGHT!

Fighting 99th Forum

This field is a spider web!

8 years 8 months ago
runny
More
Topic Author
This field is a spider web! #156
I didn't notice at first because it's not that thick, but now with the sun shining off it, I see this field is literally a giant spider web! It's about 300 acres and I haven't found a spot which isn't webbed yet.

The only way to see it is by looking into the sun so that's why the pictures are like that. Complimentary deer in the last image as they help themselves to any grain that spilled.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago
Alphaskoom
More
This field is a spider web! #1390
i would say burn it with fire but assuming you make your money off of the grains... probly not a good idea

8 years 8 months ago
runny
More
Topic Author
This field is a spider web! #1391
Other than my bales still being on it it wouldn't hurt anything other than the topsoil would probably blow away. The spiders aren't causing any harm anyway. I googled it and apparently when food is abundant spiders will team up and make big ass webs to catch more food. It's actually pretty common but I never seen it before.

8 years 8 months ago
Arctic
Premium Member
Premium Member
More
This field is a spider web! #1392
Been the same way here in WA, but the trouble is that everything seems to be eye level between trees. Can't even express how many webs I've basically eaten this year.

8 years 8 months ago
runny
More
Topic Author
This field is a spider web! #1397
Spider web to the face is one of the most hilarious things to watch from a distance, and one of the worst things to experience yourself.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds