The Fighting 99th Air Wing

AIR : LAND : SEA : FIGHT!

Helicopters

7 years 1 month ago
Tricker
More
Topic Author
Helicopters #7323
I have the UH-1 but want to get another one... which out of the others would you suggest and why? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago
pyromaniac4002
More
Helicopters #7324
Depends on what you want to do really.. You'll be getting a winner no matter which way you go, but they're winners that excel in different areas.

7 years 1 month ago
Vader
More
Helicopters #7327
gazelle is by far my favorite. MI-8 is cool but not really much different from UH-1. I personally dont like the ka-50 but thats just personal opinion

7 years 1 month ago
Cooper
Premium Member
Premium Member
More
Helicopters #7328
I agree that it depends on what you enjoy doing. I think they all have their strengths and weaknesses. I like sniping so I enjoy the KA. All the helicopters can have a huge impact on the battle space. I don't think you can go wrong no matter what you choose.

7 years 1 month ago
Tricker
More
Topic Author
Helicopters #7329
Thanks for the suggestions guys... I went with the gazelle, time to learn this bad boy

7 years 1 month ago
pyromaniac4002
More
Helicopters #7333
Awesome, I was thinking that would be the way to go if you were looking to blow stuff up rather than haul it around.

You get 3 variants with pretty different roles and they're all good and challenging. Ka-50 destroys everything on the battlefield but once you get over that "learning Vikhrs" hump, it's a bit too easy. At least until you get to the point of doing all the crazy stuff that Cooper does, but that will take a while.

7 years 1 month ago
Bildo
More
Helicopters #7344
a multi-player Cobra would be awesome fun.

7 years 1 month ago
Molasses
More
Helicopters #7392
Gazelle is fun I have learned how to calculate a laser point based on Distance, heading, Magnetic Declination.

The magnetic declination seems a little bugged. you should be able to get it from the Nadir however I have found if I always use 11.5ish it is usually spot on.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds