Anyone still playing?

6 years 9 months ago
Fencer
Premium Member
Premium Member
More
Topic Author
Anyone still playing? #8335
I had stashed ARMA for a while but recently reinstalled it after the Jets and Malden updates. SEems to run super smooth with the new executables too.
Was wondering if you guys still play it, would love to go on some tactical ops with the mods (ACE, TFAR etc)

Currently playing Liberation. Neat coop mission with a persistent capture-the-island motive and cool features such as logistics and fob construction. It is also ACE compatible for the more serious-hearted ARMA guys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
Anyone still playing? #8339
That sounds pretty awesome.

Yeah, I actually forgot that I got the Jets DLC a couple weeks ago and haven't used it at all. And ArmA is occupying some very valuable SSD space so I definitely should fire it up sometime soon regardless.

6 years 9 months ago
runny
More
Anyone still playing? #8343
I'd be down for some Arma ones in a while as long as it's casual and isn't a big fuss in terms of mods. I still have those dynamic recon ops missions too which are perfect for some quick and simple Arma goodness.

I play twice a week and also haven't looked at the jets. Malden is excellent though.

6 years 9 months ago
Fencer
Premium Member
Premium Member
More
Topic Author
Anyone still playing? #8346

Yeah they are pretty awesome. It gets somewhat too easy with the CUP mod and the Cluster MLRS though, you can easily raze an entire city (looking at you Kavala) with just a couple artillery strikes, rofl.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds