F99th Iranian Incursion v4.0.1
by F99th-Kocrachon REDUX by Timber
NOTE: TANKERS ARE INVULNERABLE, MAIN AIR DEFENSES ARE ALSO INVULNERABLE
Escalating tensions worldwide have resulted in renewed conflict in the strategic chokepoint of the Strait of Hormuz. A series of skirmishes in the Northern Baltic states with Russia and the South China Sea with the Chinese PLA Navy have forged a new union between the two forces who have pushed in to the local region allied with Iran as an act of retribution against the West. Bolstered by this newfound strength, Iran has initiated an offensive by staging an invasion of the Oman peninsula, putting control of Khasab airbase in contention. Coalition forces have responded by seizing several small islands in the Strait of Hormuz.
With no easing of hostilities in sight, the task ahead of both sides is a battle to seize control of the all-important sea lanes and to push that advantage toward further offensive actions in enemy territory.
==F99th SERVER RULES==
1. NO NUKES unless specifically allowed in the mission briefing. Violating this rule will likely get you banned outright.
2. No Cheating. This includes loadouts that are not possible with a stock DCS installation but can also constitute any modification or exploit which is not in keeping with the spirit of fair competition.
3. No Taxiway takeoffs.
4. Watch for traffic on the runway and taxiways. If you have opposing traffic on the same runway/taxiway, keep to the right side to deconflict.
5. No teamkilling (admins may kick/ban at their discretion, SLMOD will kick/ban repeat offenders automatically).
Watch your language. Excessive swearing and hostility will not be tolerated.
6. Watch your language. Excessive swearing and hostility will not be tolerated.
7. Coordinate your ATC whenever possible to deconflict and avoid a collision. TeamSpeak is recommended, in-game chat is a bare minimum.
8. No attacking player spawns with ground vehicles.
9. Do not cause problems on the carrier. This can include obstructing other players an excessive amount of time, unfolding wings in a parking spot so they hit the aircraft next to you, or anything deemed overly detrimental to other players' enjoyment.
10. Do not use TacCom to send vehicles to opposing forces spawns.