AIR : LAND : SEA : FIGHT!

Fighting 99th Forum

Ultraking's application

6 years 9 months ago
Ultraking
More
Topic Author
Ultraking's application #8210
Good morning! I filled out a recruitment application yesterday and thought I would take a minute on here to introduce myself.

I am a 46 year old media coordinator from South Carolina. I'm married and have two kids. My wife is a hard core gamer (yes I'm lucky) so at night while she is playing WoW I like blowing things up and trying not to fly myself into a mountain.

I have been playing DCS off and on for a couple of months and I have been on your server recently. I have read through your website and I would love to become a member. I have a good working knowledge of the A10c, Su27 and F15c modules and own (but kind of suck at) the F5e, Mirage 2000 and the KA50. I also recently bought the Nevada Test Range so I can play on 2.1.

So what do I bring to the table? I think I have a good sense of humor, the ability to learn and follow instructions and work well in a team. This seems to be a quality squadron and I would love to be a part of it, not to mention the Dirty Dingos logo looks completely badass.

I will most likely be on your server tonight and I'm looking forward to flying with you.

Good Hunting!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago
JINX
Elite Member
Elite Member
More
Ultraking's application #8212
Welcome Ultraking! Glad you found us and we didn't do anything to scare you off. :lol:

6 years 9 months ago
Ultraking
More
Topic Author
Ultraking's application #8213
Thanks for the welcome! No one scared me off but someone with a 99th tag (I can't remember who it was) was just ripping me a new one the other day. I think they got me at least 3 or 4 times in a row. It was brutal. I don't think I've ever had so much fun being frustrated. :lol:

6 years 9 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
Ultraking's application #8216
Sounds like good company to me!

I saw your app and posted it this morning so we'll start getting some recommendations and see about brining you in to the F99th fold ASAP. In the meantime though thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, it was nice to make your acquaintance and I hope to fly with you soon!

6 years 9 months ago
Fencer
Premium Member
Premium Member
More
Ultraking's application #8217
Welcome!
Getting shot down is part of the game, don't worry. You haven't seen a match with all the heli crews busy with air defenses!
Looking forward to fly with/against ya!

6 years 9 months ago
Ultraking
More
Topic Author
Ultraking's application #8218

Thanks for getting on it so quickly and very nice to meet you all too.

Fencer, that sounds really cool with the Helis. I love the Apache and if they ever actually get one in game I'm pretty sure my life will end and I'll waste away in a DCS inspired coma. It's bad enough that the F-18 and F-14 are coming and that I'm going to be out of money again....

6 years 9 months ago
Fencer
Premium Member
Premium Member
More
Ultraking's application #8219
I know the feel. The Viggens force on my wallet is simply too strong - yet I must resist until it is filled again

6 years 9 months ago
Ultraking
More
Topic Author
Ultraking's application #8220
I KNOW! It looks SO sweet but I already have the F5 and the M2000 and the KA50 that I've barely even touched yet. It's like Pokemon, Gotta Catch Em All!! haha.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds