AIR : LAND : SEA : FIGHT!

Fighting 99th Forum

Hawaiiboy808's Recruitment

7 years 3 days ago
Hawaiiboy808
More
Topic Author
Hawaiiboy808's Recruitment #7439
I registered a while back during the holidays, and since then, because of school and sports I haven't had time to really introduce my self.
The name's Ryan Schenk, I'm a 16 guy from Hawaii however I was born in California. Military and gaming has always had a special place in my heart, and having two in one isn't something I'm going to pass up. I'd love to be apart of the f99th and I think I'd make a great member.
I've actually been a long time flyer in the server, but due to the mentioned set backs I haven't played constantly since January.
Nonetheless I am very interested in this squadron, and I'm addicted to this game which is why I'd like to know if there is a place I can learn callouts and better understand the brevity codes.
Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope to see you guys in the air.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 2 days ago
pyromaniac4002
More
Hawaiiboy808's Recruitment #7461
Thanks for posting and it's nice to make your acquaintance! I don't recall seeing your application and I can't seem to find it digging through right now, would you mind going through and filling out the application one more time (found near the end of the page located here )?

We've got a bunch of CA natives around here including myself, we love military and gaming, and DCS is an excellent combination of the two for us as well. I'll keep an eye out for you online and for that app so I can post it to get the recruitment process started, but in the meantime thanks again for dropping us a line to introduce yourself on the forums and thanks for flying with us!

7 years 2 days ago
Hawaiiboy808
More
Topic Author
Hawaiiboy808's Recruitment #7463
Just filled it out, thanks for the help

Just a quick question, I asked it in my first comment and I dont mean to bother you with it again, but do you know a place I can learn callouts and brevity better. I know I can learn it from you guys, but I could use all the practie I can get so studying it in my free time at school and outside of DCS would be great.
Thanks again

7 years 2 days ago
Tricker
More
Hawaiiboy808's Recruitment #7465
Welcome!

7 years 2 days ago
pyromaniac4002
More
Hawaiiboy808's Recruitment #7466
There was one site that I recall looking through to develop our own brevity which had way more than we could ever remember or use effectively in DCS, but this Word document has most everything you'll hear anyone use on our TS (at least for air-to-air purposes, it was written up in the context of F-15 training):

File Attachment:

File Name: F99th Stan...ity.docx
File Size:16 KB
Attachments:

7 years 2 days ago
Hawaiiboy808
More
Topic Author
Hawaiiboy808's Recruitment #7467
Thanks! Looks like I have some homework to do now! :)

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds