THE FIGHTING 99TH MISSION DESIGN & DISCUSSION
The Fighting 99th boasts a custom & unique mission rotation on our dedicated server instances. You will find challenging flights for all air frames here on the Fighting 99th. If you find bugs or would like to request changes to one of our missions, please use our forums and the appropriate mission thread.
WELCOME PILOTS TO: Remember the Alamo
Why is this happening!! NO ONE KNOWS!!
** ALL AIRCRAFT ARE TO PROCEED TO BULLS **
RED AND BLUE TASKINGS ARE THE SAME:
HELO Flight - Capture the 8 zones marked with smoke.
CAS FLIGHT - Assist HELO Flight by clearing the 8 zones noted above.
CAP FLIGHT - Assist HELO and CAP flights by keeping the skies over BULLS clear of enemy Helo's, Attack Aircraft and Fighters.
DOWNLOAD C-130FR MOD
Russian Forces have performed a 'red dawn' maneuver and has thrown a massive amount of men and equipment into the Hover Dam and Boulder City, taking over all power generation for the greater Las Vegas area.
This is a TWO stage operation.
- HAWG Flight is to eliminate 4 High Value Targets (HVT) at WP1. See your Mission briefing for exact targets.
- Helo flight must deliver troops (20) each to the buildings destroyed in STAGE 1 for intel retrivial. Buildings will be marked with red or blue smoke respectively.
- HAWG Flight must stay on station as enemy ground forces are being continually reinforced.
- Winner caps all 4 zones - exact locaiton found in briefing
- CAP Flight is to keep the skies of Tuapse clear so that HAWG and HELO flights can do their job.
- SEAD Flight is to eliminate SAM threats along the coast.
For tasking info..
WELCOME PILOTS TO: Operation Black Gold w/CTLD
In the southern border region of Georgia where the mountainous region meets with northern turkey, lies a series of lakes and national forests spanning both countries. Oil companies have discovered vast resources of oil and natural gas and each country has been slipping in teams of drillers and industry experts to secure the resources..as well as the military might to defend these operations.