Fighting 99th Forum

Cygon's FSX Shenanigans

6 years 11 months ago
Cygon_Parrot
More
Topic Author
Cygon's FSX Shenanigans #7779
NP, take your time, no rush :)

Non-AH2 flight, Chilean Air Force visits Afghanistan for VFR Kabul to Jalalabad, just to check out some more settings in P3D, plus some random drop-in look-see visits to other airports around the world to check out the scenery. FTX is all installed and updated. It looks better than in FSX.

Tracer: Just out of curiosity, do you run any of these things on P3D?

www.navigraph.com/Products.aspx

www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html

The first one (Navigraph) doesn't interest me too much, as I have no desire to start playing with FMS on my sim time (get enough of it as it is). And I have my own source for charts and plates. However, I know Nick had it - and maybe you - and was wondering if it has any advantages or features you might know of beyond FMS DB update and charts? Ie; Does it update the Nav-aids in the sim as well as on the FMS DB, for example, and thus make the use of the separate Nav-aids update redundant? That didn't seem too clear on the text.

<span class="abbc3_strike" style="text-decoration: line-through">The Navaids update one does interest me. A number of the stock P3D Nav-aids around South America have changed IRL, recently, and don't match up with current charts. Do you have it applied? Any good?</span> Did this. All good! :)

And... checked out the sekrat forum for AH2. The non-accumulation of hours on AI schedule passenger flights is a known issue, it appears, as it is a feature the developer is braining out how to implement, at the moment. Thanks for the pointer!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 11 months ago
TracerFacer
Administrator
Administrator
More
Cygon's FSX Shenanigans #7787
I have the navigraph sub. Updates each application separately. Compatible with carenado, pmdg, P3D,FDX,X-PLANE. And any other app that uses that form format.

The charts app frankly sucks. I use other pc software Efass or Avila Efb, which navigraph will keep up to date.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds