6 years 9 months ago
Fencer
Premium Member
Premium Member
More
Topic Author
Alex' application #8162
Hello there,
been flying here for about 3 or 4 months now (can't really remember exactly how long :blush:)

Frankly I forgot posting here after submitting the application, my apologies :side:
Would love to join the team - just have to work on my brevity, that got a little rusty :lol:

See you in the skies - may the AMRAAMs be with you

-Alex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago
Cygon_Parrot
More
Alex' application #8164
Hah! I didn't know you couldn't see your own application thread on the forum, where we vote on your acceptance (not to hurt feelings, I suppose, makes sense). I'd written you a long saga about your requested name change to "Fencer", as I was quite entertained by the reason behind it. Anyway, no matter. Just me waffling as usual :D

Welcome to the F-99th forum, and with any luck the VS, too! ;)

6 years 9 months ago
runny
More
Alex' application #8166
Holy crap, someone who can use an apostrophe correctly! Are you a unicorn or a witch?

6 years 9 months ago
Fencer
Premium Member
Premium Member
More
Topic Author
Alex' application #8167

I used to be a witch which had a unicorn, but given the fact I forgot the s after the apostrophe (does that make it incorrect or incomplete? :huh:) my magic powers seem to have vanished, which would also explain why my unicorn ran off.

I can still cook 5 minute rice in 4 minutes and 30 seconds though.

6 years 9 months ago
runny
More
Alex' application #8168
Actually I believe it's optional to use the s in this case. I know that in names ending with S it's not necessary so "the Jones's house" could be "the Jones' house". Not sure if that applies to Alex's, perhaps not, but I thought you did it on purpose.

Impressive rice skillz by the way.

6 years 9 months ago
Fencer
Premium Member
Premium Member
More
Topic Author
Alex' application #8169

I did do it on purpose - but after your post I started to google (it seemed sarcastic - no offense though :lol: ), and ended up even less secure about the proper usage of it..

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds