FS Economy

6 years 6 months ago
Mataman
Administrator
Administrator
More
Topic Author
FS Economy #8823
This FS econ stuff is cool! Ive added about 6k into Touchdown Logistics so far.Think I got the hang of this. Ive got 46k in pax/cargo to move in next couple of days. That's spread over 6 airports with the longest distance 280mi. I'm flying the ERJ135 from FeelThere. I used to fly the crap out of it years ago. Hoping to rack up some serious queso in next couple pf days and then ill switch back to flying unique locations with my piper Cherokee.

Is anyone using any other addons like FSPassenger while they are flying FSE routes?
My log so far....

All flights for pilot Mataman

2017/08/30 03:29:20 KMSP KLNK XB-QWC Embraer ERJ-135LR 01:11 288 $6,895.38 View
2017/08/28 16:30:29 KMEM KMSP XB-QWC Embraer ERJ-135LR 02:19 610 $3,268.59 View
2017/08/28 06:12:30 KAWM KMEM XB-QWC Embraer ERJ-135LR 00:18 14 ($1,554.27) View
2017/08/27 06:58:08 FLT AK60 N-618BE Cessna 172 Skyhawk 03:13 276 $1,159.17 View
2017/08/27 06:32:07 AK24 FLT N-618BE Cessna 172 Skyhawk 02:38 249 $2,105.38 View
2017/08/27 05:28:44 AK12 AK24 N-618BE Cessna 172 Skyhawk 00:18 22 $623.02 View

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago
Cygon_Parrot
More
FS Economy #8824
Good that you made a post about it Mataman!

I've been finding all sorts of lucrative hops around the countries southern Africa, mostly in these...

DC-6, in this case over Lake Malawi...

DC-3, somewhere in Mozambique...

Currently I'm on two groups for FSE, as I had made a post on Mudspike forum and consequently got invited to join a group one of the members there made, too. His pay scheme is rather generous, though, to the point that their company hardly makes any cash at all, and the pilot (you) runs away with loads of dosh! LOL! (Best way, of course, is to fly for yourself, if you want to make cash fast, and worry about contributing to the company once you've accumulated what you think you need for your purposes). In any case, proceeds will be used to start up a "franchise" FBO for Touchdown Logistics, probably somewhere in Africa, without affecting pb_magnet's company account.

The other night Tracerfacer and I were playing around with combining FSE routes with XSquawkBox, so we could have some ATC. Tracer also uses some EFB software for his route planning. I was thinking we might sometime try and combine FSE, XSquawkBox, and SmartCopilot all together, but it gets exponentially more complex the more you try to combine, and you end up not doing the flight! :D

The best thing about FSE is you can use it with X-Plane, as most of us here do. I know pyromaniac wanted to know if there was anything like AirHauler for X-Plane. Well, this is it! (and a lot of fun it is, too!)

Here's where you start...

FSECONOMY SITE

;)
Attachments:

6 years 6 months ago
Mataman
Administrator
Administrator
More
Topic Author
FS Economy #8826
Awesome pics. I took a couple of pics when I was flying Alaska on my first flights. lol, I had too. I couldn't believe I was crazy enough to fly into some storms and I got knocked around.

I don't know what I was thinking but I survived. lol

now its smooth sailing today. ive got a little more power to fly with 8-)

I'm looking forward to seeing the FBO side of this. But your right, I want to collect some cash to keep in account then contribute to FBO
Attachments:

6 years 6 months ago
Cygon_Parrot
More
FS Economy #8833

Devil take the hindmost, landing lights on, and into the maelstrom. LOL!!

Talking about making money on FSE...

:D

That's the highest income I've made yet, in Iceland of all places, right across the island over the glaciers. That DC-6 had a "humungous" distance bonus on it to take it back home...

Attachments:

6 years 6 months ago
Cygon_Parrot
More
FS Economy #8836
Hmm. I was just noticing...

pb_magnet was concerned that there was not much in the way of jobs being generated from our Touchdown Logistics FBO at St. Andrews, Winnipeg (CYAV). We were getting "piddling" charters for values that were around $500 to $800. However, if you take a few of these, you begin to see an increase in requirements from the market at your base. I shouldn't wonder this is how the site is probably programmed, so that activity from the base will begin to generate more market demand (?).

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds