For Reasons Obvious to Me

6 years 10 months ago
JINX
Elite Member
Elite Member
More
Topic Author
For Reasons Obvious to Me #7806
Being that most of my musical influence was born from 90's and forward music I felt particularly motivated to make this quick tribute this week.

That being said, and obvious as well....1-800-273-8255 (National Suicide Prevention Lifeline). I'm a vet, and I personally know vet's as well as other loved ones that slipped through the cracks. Reach out, talk to people, talk to anyone, hug people, because you can never really know just how bad a day someone may be having.

[BBvideo=560,315]
[/BBvideo]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
For Reasons Obvious to Me #7807
Oh yeah, that was pretty devastating news.

Scott Weiland went two years ago, now Chris Cornell.. We need to hire some bodyguards and get them looking after Dave Grohl. Can't afford to lose him.

Excellent tribute video. And a fantastic song.

6 years 10 months ago
Cygon_Parrot
More
For Reasons Obvious to Me #7808
Oh, what?!

Bad news, I liked Audioslave. Particularly this one (kind of ironic title, in a tragic sort of way, thinking about it...)

[BBvideo=560,315]
[/BBvideo]

Not much of a car fan, but I do make the exception for the original Challengers. I enjoyed that movie, back in the day, too.

Good words, Jinx.

RIP :(

Off topic, but which makes it two days of saying RIP on the trot, for me. My friend, Captain R. Sabando, was killed in a Cessna 206 accident, on the 18th, flying out of Guayaquil.

aviation-safety.net/wikibase/wiki.php?id=195477

6 years 10 months ago
Moose
Premium Member
Premium Member
More
For Reasons Obvious to Me #7810
Always a good topic to keep on the brain.

Man, always a face in the hands moment when you hear about people feeling life is so terrible that the only option is to kill themselves to end their suffering. We all have moments in life where it well.... SUCKS! During those times we need other people to lift us up, or help us. This group is made up of people that I know with out a doubt would be there for anyone thinking of doing something rash. So, the hotline or even one of us.....

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds