AIR : LAND : SEA : FIGHT!

Fighting 99th Forum

Battle For Moapa3

7 years 4 weeks ago
Molasses
More
Topic Author
Battle For Moapa3 #7181
We was playing this mission last night 3-20-2017 around 9:00pm Central and there was several of us playing, all of a sudden my plane tumbled out of control and on fire like I had been hit by a missile. Me and another person had been dog fighting with a SU 30 and he said he and I must have collided because he was dead too. Then others on the server indicated they had also died and people was asking if a Nuc had been dropped But there was no red players in Mig-21s. All the equipment around Moapa and up the highway was dead. We had to get pyro to reset the mission. Not sure what happened.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 4 weeks ago
TracerFacer
Administrator
Administrator
More
Battle For Moapa3 #7182
That is a strange one..

Every unit in the map was dead?

7 years 4 weeks ago
Molasses
More
Topic Author
Battle For Moapa3 #7193
that is a good question... I am not sure about every unit. a good portion of the units along the highway were dead along with all of the units in MOAPA including about 5 or 6 aircraft that were in the area as well.

7 years 4 weeks ago
pyromaniac4002
More
Battle For Moapa3 #7194
It really just sounds like someone dropped a nuke and FO'ed before anyone could notice who did it. I don't know of anything else that could schwack that much of the map at once.

And it could have been some sort of modified weapon or whatever since we don't have integrity check enabled..

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds