BST Announces F-4E Phantom and Mi-24P Hind

6 years 9 months ago
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
More
Topic Author
BST Announces F-4E Phantom and Mi-24P Hind #8444
Woot! The long awaited Mi-24P Hind and an F-4E Phantom... Two of my most desired aircraft I was hoping would make it into DCS! :woohoo:

The F-4E seemed like a no brainer what with the Straits of Hormuz map coming out plus it is one of those iconic machines for many aviation enthusiasts out there.

belsimtek.com/news/1785/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
BST Announces F-4E Phantom and Mi-24P Hind #8454

Wish there were a handful of screenies to gawk over, but this'll do for now. Can't wait for either of them.

6 years 9 months ago
Fencer
Premium Member
Premium Member
More
BST Announces F-4E Phantom and Mi-24P Hind #8455
Well if anybody needs a Gunner (and we haven't died of old age untill all those modules are out) I'd be more than willing to become a dedicated gunner. Not so good with flying slicks, but I like big guns ;)

6 years 9 months ago
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
More
Topic Author
BST Announces F-4E Phantom and Mi-24P Hind #8456
Well, BST have been rather quick in the past from the announcement to the early release. I would imagine we won't be waiting more than a year for the Phantom and if I was a betting man I would say the Hind should be out this year.

6 years 9 months ago
Molasses
More
BST Announces F-4E Phantom and Mi-24P Hind #8568
I am definitely on board with the F-4E. One of my all time favorite aircraft. Probably not the best turning dog fighter but one of the most beautiful Fighter Jets that ever graced the sky. And those J-79s were so loud you could FEEL the power in them from quite a distance. Hopefully they will integrate the Crew capable cockpits... (maybe that open the door for the UH-1H as well for a much needed upgrade).

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds